We generate stable and recurrent profit while contributing to social and economic progress in the communities where the bank operates.
We value a close relationship with all our stakeholders. By understanding their concerns we not only earn their trust and loyalty, but we can do more to fulfil our purpose - to help people and businesses prosper.
- Ethical behaviour and risk management.
- Attracting and retaining talent.
- Measures taken for customer satisfaction.
- Multichannel approach and digitalisation.
- Compliance and adapting to regulatory changes.
- Community investment.
- Products and services that are transparent and fair.
- Corporate governance-transparency.
- Indirect environmental impact.
- Products and services offering social and environmental added value.
- Incentives tied to ESG criteria.
- Internal environmental footprint.
Listening to the opinions of our stakeholders, measuring the perceptions of the Bank, and identifying how Santander is rated as a bank are all part of our efforts to make all we do Simple, Personal and Fair.
We need to be responsible in how we do business, and in how we fulfil our purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
A solid corporate governance structure guarantees a model aligned with the interests of our stakeholders, ensuring sustainable long-term value creation.
Banco Santander's commitment to sustainability means ensuring that its ethical, social and environmental criteria are integrated into the Bank’s strategy, business model and internal policies and procedures, embedded in all areas across the Bank.